Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 300-306

Wednesday, November 4

300/365: I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love packaging things. As a bonus, this one contained a polaroid photo of Lloyd "helping". I'm still doing a BOGO deal on my Poshmark closet. And I'll be adding new items today!



301/365: Hidden messages at work.


302/365: David Duchovny has developed a musical career, and he came to our town to play a show. We didn't go for the music... we went because it's fucking Duchovny! So many X-Files fans in that audience - I can't even count the amount of times I heard people requesting the presence of Scully. Sadly, Gillian Anderson did not make an appearance. Sidenote: Have you watched her new show yet?!





303/365: I noticed this pillow on my last IKEA excursion, but it was sold out. So of course, I had to go back for it. This blog isn't quite as squirrel-enthusiastic as it used to be, but if you've been around a while, you'll understand.


304/365: Shawn caught a cold last week, so I made some chicken soup. Thankfully, I seem to have evaded the cold.


305/365: Oh, Lloyd. We can't leave anything open for a second, can we?


306/365: One of the perks of colder weather? The boys spend their nights with us again!

I will admit, last week was not a good week for photos. Aside from our Duchovny excursion, we spent every other night at home. I love the colder weather, but it makes me want to spend the evenings wrapped up in a blanket with Netflix in queue.... not the best for photo opportunities! I'll make it up to you with more Spain photos tomorrow :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet