Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #111

Friday, November 13


The creative and organizer in me loves the idea of this journal.



Food typography.



Can I live here, please? Thanks.

+ Movie posters edited with Amazon reviews...
+ Real life locations that inspired Disney movies - so beautiful!
+ I had never heard of magic cakes until last week... I want to make one!!
+ How do the Japanese make such cute things?!?!
+ This past year has been an exercise in wanting less. I still have a long way to go. (Please, let's not talk about how these posts generally contradict that whole idea....)
+ More of my friends should buy houses so that I can make this for them.
+ Soooo can we please take a note from the Dutch on work mentality?


Happy Friday!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet