Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #112

Friday, November 27


This clock!



I really like Lisa Congdon's travel sketches.



Thinking about adding these tights to my sock drawer.


+ I don't necessarily believe the non-photoshopped claim, but regardless, these photographs are amazing.
+ Has anyone tried the 7-minute workout?
+ Charles Young is taking origami to a whole new level by building a city out of paper; color me impressed!!!
+ Farmhouse dreams.
+ This mobile polaroid printer is pretty neat!
+ I don't know about you, but I'm constantly judging people... I can't help it!
+ I like Molly's gift guide for homebodies. That's me!
+ This tool is pretty darn cute.

Happy Friday!!! I hope you all had a great(ful) Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet