Contributors

Search This Blog

U.S. National Arboretum

Wednesday, September 9


















After my trip to the French embassy, I had a few hours to kill before rush hour started, so at the suggestion of my friend and her fiance, I decided to spend some time at the U.S. National Arboretum. (FYI, all of the "tourist attractions" in D.C. are free, so it's worth it to check at least one place out if you're in the area!) The arboretum is huge and most of the gardens were not in bloom, so I just visited the Bonsai garden, the herb garden, and the Asian forest. Deep in the Asian forest there is a little trail that takes you down to the river, so of course I checked that out too! It was 90 degrees that day, but the tree coverage kept everything pleasant. I'd love to go back in the spring when more gardens are in bloom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet