Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 265-271

Tuesday, September 29

265/365: Shawn's mom took us to the Philadelphia zoo! Unlike other zoos I've been to, the animals there were very active and eager to interact with visitors. I'll post more photos later this week.



266/365: Ordered some peshtemals for Shawn and I. The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy inspired one is Shawn's, of course. I got this one and intend to use it mostly as a scarf.


267/365: Lloyd is the silliest.


268/365: I didn't take many photos last week.... so more Lloyd silliness.


269/365: Saw this hair clip on Kaylah's blog and had to get one. Also, I'm having a love affair with french braids lately.


270/365: One of my colleagues understands my love of chocolate chip cookies, and brings me some from McDonalds occasionally. They are surprisingly delicious!


271/365: Italian hoagies are my favorite.... but an Italian hoagie panini?! We just stepped up the game at work.

I was going to post these last night, but Shawn turned on season 5 of The Walking Dead and the rest of our evening subsequently went kaput. We watched 7 episodes before deciding to turn in for bed.... the cliffhangers at the end of each episode are too good! And Netflix doesn't make it any easier by auto-playing the next episode. I watched season 1 of the show when it first aired, but was too creeped out by it (probably because at the time we were living in my parents' big empty house in the woods....), then I had Shawn update me on what was going on and got back into the show for season 3. I missed season 4 entirely, but season 5 has sucked me right back in. Have you watched it?

I leave for Madrid on Wednesday, so posts will be a bit sporadic while I'm away. But I'm looking forward to having tons of photos to share with you when I get back!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet