Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 96-102

Sunday, April 12

96/365



Took a trip to Terrain after work; I love that place!


97/365

I ordered from Vain Pursuits about a month ago and my package finally arrived! I'll be doing a post about it once I've had a chance to use the products for a bit. So far so good!


98/365

Lloyd accurately depicted how Wednesday felt. Or the whole week, for that matter. Too many rainy days in a row.


99/365

We had dinner with some friends at a local pub. At some point, an older Irish gentleman (one of Shawn's regular customers) approached us and taught us a funny napkin folding trick. I was the only one actually paying attention to how it was done... everyone else was too busy laughing!


100/365

I love waking up with cats!


101/365

Shawn decided to make cheddar potatoes to go along with the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches I made... it was delicious, but far too much food.


102/365


Today was warm and bright, so I insisted that we take a walk. We walked to get tacos, and then walked back. (Food is the best motivator.) Also, Sylvester loves chips. Whenever he hears a bag, he's on your lap lickety-split!

I hope you had an awesome week!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Shaw,  April 13, 2015 at 1:12 PM  

Oh Sylvester is hoping one of those chips will drop. What a smart boy he is. :) LOL to Lloyd's sleeping pose. Yeah, some days do feel like that.

Marine April 14, 2015 at 9:12 AM  

He's always hoping we'll leave some food for him... he's the hungriest cat I've ever met!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet