Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 103-109

Sunday, April 19

103/365


Caught the sunrise; I wish I had noticed it while I was still outside!


104/365

That face!


105/365

Spring is most definitely here!


106/365

The perfectionist in me loves chopping up lemon rind for candied lemon peel.


107/365

Shawn made epic burgers for dinner... with carmelized onion, smoked gouda, and tomato atop focaccia rolls.


108/365

Seeing flowers everywhere makes me smile.


109/365


My second attempt at making donuts went much better than my first.
These are Tracy's blueberry crumb donuts... they're soooo good!!


This week I took Tuesday off because I had to work on Saturday. Of course it rained on Tuesday and then Saturday was the nicest, warmest day of the year so far. But at least this time of year those kinds of days happen much more often. The worst is when you end up working on a nice day during the colder months, because then you really feel like you're missing out! It's so hard to go to work now that the weather is getting better; all I want to do is spend every minute outside, soaking up some sunlight! I have some fun weekends coming up though that I'm really looking forward to.

I hope you had an awesome week!!

4 comments:

Dannielle @ Chicadeedee April 20, 2015 at 7:57 AM  

I really need a donut pan so I can make some, those looks awesome!

Marine April 22, 2015 at 7:36 AM  

You really do! I held off on buying one for so long, but then kept hoarding recipes, so I figured it was about time.

Camille Leisy,  May 26, 2015 at 10:34 AM  

flowers!

Marine May 29, 2015 at 8:13 PM  

You're a little late to the party, sister.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet