Contributors

Search This Blog

March Baking

Thursday, April 2


Oatmeal cranberry cookies with macadamia nut butter



Raspberry coconut macaroons



Irish potatoes



Irish soda bread



Bailey's Irish cream cake



White chocolate macadamia nut cookies



Nanaimo bars



Petit fours fit for spring!



Chocolate mousse



Chocolate and vanilla cupcakes in pretty cake cups for a catering




Oatmeal raisin cookies with cinnamon cream cheese center

I love that the different holidays each month influence the things that I make. Obviously March was about all things Irish (or should I say - American-Irish). April is going to bring a lot of color back into pastries - I'm ready for spring! Lots of pinks and yellows, just like the flowers outside will soon be.

6 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  April 2, 2015 at 11:25 AM  

Oh my, everything looks so good, It would be really hard to choose what to get. The macaroons sound amazing but I'm not sure I could pass up the Irish cream cake!

Camille Leisy,  April 2, 2015 at 8:51 PM  

holy crap it all looks so good. I want that irish soda bread mainly though... and the nanaimo bars! also I reallllly like this layout you made... it's beautiful.

Marine April 3, 2015 at 8:10 AM  

The macaroons are quite possibly my favorite, but the cake was amazingly delicious too! Irish cream isn't really my thing, but it certainly made for a moist, tasty cake.

Marine April 3, 2015 at 8:11 AM  

You and that irish soda bread... ;) Nanaimo bars are a British pastry- I had never heard of them before working here! And thanks :)

Camille,  April 7, 2015 at 1:17 AM  

Nooo they're Canadian i thought :( I like them being Canadian

Camille,  April 7, 2015 at 1:18 AM  

Ooooo wait they're British Columbian Got it 👌

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet