Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Life - Cats In Things

Wednesday, September 3

I believe it's a well known fact that Lloyd loves boxes, but were you aware of his love for brown bags too? He has always been a fan of the bags we bring back from Trader Joe's, but I think this is the first time he has had to compete for bag occupancy...








Sylvester claimed first dibs and Lloyd was not pleased. It didn't make any difference that we had two bags, because alas, he wanted the one Sylvester was in. Cats will be cats.



No worries though, they get along just fine, most of the time.





6 comments:

Camille Leisy,  September 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM  

yay more kitty faces. They look so happy together now

Dannielle @ Chicadeedee September 4, 2014 at 7:57 AM  

Aw, it's cute they get along. I want to get our cats a brother, but my bf says they won't like it because they are older!

Sarah September 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM  

Their faces are so cute! My cats were literally just fighting over a trader joes bag, Haha.

Marine September 6, 2014 at 6:39 PM  

I don't know what it is about those bags! You can spend so much money on toys for cats, and yet they'll always prefer the things you get for free...

Marine September 6, 2014 at 6:43 PM  

Hm, there's really no way of knowing. I think if you already have two cats that get along well, I wouldn't jeopardize their relationship by introducing a third, but I've never had that experience! Lloyd was definitely skeptical of Sylvester at first, but we think he appreciates having another cat to run around the apartment with. At least he's not alone when we're both at work anymore!

Marine September 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM  

Yep! They enjoy each other's company :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet