Contributors

Search This Blog

Easy Like Sunday Brunch

Tuesday, September 23

I rarely make it out to a Sunday brunch, but when I do, I make sure to wear something that gives me plenty of room for the food-baby that inevitably ensues. This top and skirt combo may not be the most flattering fit together, but they're perfect for a casual brunch date with friends. If you're wondering, I ordered the Pit with a Bottom... one egg, one slice of bacon, one scrapple (which I discovered I do not like...), hash browns, and one chocolate chip pancake. Believe me, it's a lot more filling than it sounds in writing. The best part of brunch though? I discovered a little stationary/card store nearby that sold all sorts of quirky little things, and the cutest cards! I have a weakness for paper products and could easily spend some serious money there... alas, I settled for one card (for an upcoming wedding) and one notepad.


top: Anthropologie / skirt: BCBG Max Azria / shoes: Seychelles / glasses: Tortoise & Blonde






I love the details on this top! It's as if someone took a button up and a t-shirt and stitched the two together. And of course, I can never resist stripes, buttons, or three-quarter sleeves. It's all of my favorite things, in one shirt!

2 comments:

Sarah September 23, 2014 at 9:46 AM  

I love this outfit! It's very cute and those shoes are wonderful! I usually have Sunday lunch at my in laws so I know very well what you mean about leaving room for a food baby.. Although sometimes I forget and wear something that has a belt right across my stomach, those are rough times.

Marine September 28, 2014 at 5:24 PM  

Thank you! The shoes are really cute but they're taking forever to break in!
Food babies and belts do NOT mix.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet