Contributors

Search This Blog

Week In Photos: Week 3

Sunday, January 19



Stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast in France with my mom's side of the family.





French family means a weekend full of yummy homemade meals.





Shucking those oysters.





The cousins side of the table.





A bed and breakfast with donkeys! (and chickens!)





And a border collie! (named E.T.)





The littlest (and cutest) cousin.





Driving back to Switzerland and making up meanings of German words.





The entire family came down with a nasty stomach bug; I spent my last day abroad with this view.





My sister and I also checked out the cats on Des Hommes et Des Chatons....





Snow and fog in Switzerland.





Woke up at 5:30am due to jet lag; I can't seem to put this book down!





Sausages, brussels sprouts, peas, and rice for dinner- made by me!





Lloyd's close up.





The only things I bought while abroad. Chocolate is everything.





I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

Jessica Miller January 20, 2014 at 8:07 PM  

What a fun trip! These pictures are getting me super excited for my European adventure in June :-)

Marine January 21, 2014 at 10:58 AM  

Yay! Where will you be traveling to?

Jessica Miller January 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM  

London, Paris, Switzerland (Adelboden and Lucerne), Florence, and Rome! I've done the same trip minus Italy. My mother-in-law leads girl scout trips through EF Tours so we get to tag along for an affordable price! What part of Switzerland were you in?

Marine January 21, 2014 at 12:15 PM  

My parents live near Zug, and I have family all over France. I haven't been to the French portion of Switzerland though. London is awesome! Expensive, but fun to walk around. I haven't been to Florence or Rome but Venice was nice :) And that's really neat that you can tag along on girl scout trips!

Jessica Miller January 22, 2014 at 11:48 AM  

That's so neat that your parents are there! Since your family is so spread out it definitely makes sense that you eloped. I can't wait to go again, Europe is my absolute favorite. :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet