Contributors

Search This Blog

Day Off

Monday, January 27

It's been a while since my last What I Wore post, so here's a day off look. I'm still looking for the best spot in the apartment to take photos. I don't think I've found it yet... but our living room is in the midst of reorganization, so this was a better background than a mess of books and cat toys.


shirt: Old Navy / pants: Anthropologie / shoes: Anthropologie / necklace: Love Culture

A day off doesn't have to mean an off-day (har har) when it comes to fashion. Sure, there are days when I don't get out of my pajamas all day long because I know I'm not leaving our apartment, but the rest of the time I still try to look somewhat put together. I wore this to go to the grocery store. Yep, that's literally the only thing I left the apartment for yesterday, but there's something to be said for those days you take a shower and put something on other than sweat pants, even if you're only leaving the comfort of your home for a half an hour. Of course, I threw on my longest and warmest coat with this along with some winter boots, so you could really only see about ten inches of my pants, but I felt good and that's what matters!

2 comments:

Marine January 27, 2014 at 7:20 PM  

Yes! I actually bought camo pants! They fit so well, but I don't know what to pair with them!

Camille Leisy,  February 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM  

Everything! I love them. I can never find a decent pair that are subtle enough, they're always way too defined & don't look natural if you know what I mean...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet