Contributors

Search This Blog

Versatile Pieces

Thursday, January 30




sweater: The Limited / top: Free People / pants: Anthropologie / shoes: Anthropologie / headband: Anthropologie

The 'top' I'm wearing is actually a slip from Free People... but I thought the bottom was really cute and you can't tell that it's nightwear when you top it off with a sweater. Plus, by the looks of it a lot of Free People's intimate wear can be layered in not-so-intimate styles. So hooray for versatile pieces! And hooray for clothing exchanges amongst friends! My friend Sam gave me this sweater; I love that it's a neutral color and thick enough fabric that I can easily wear over a lot of my louder-colored collared tops. I've been looking for a sweater like that for a while, and I guess it finally found me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet