Contributors

Search This Blog

Wintergrams

Monday, December 9

It's been a while since I've shared some instagram/phone photos so here's a peek at life lately:


1. Since quitting the bakery I have time to make breakfast again! Buttermilk pancakes from scratch.
2. I think Lloyd has been enjoying not being stuck outside this season - he looks so cozy!
3. These cute S&P shakers were a belated birthday gift from my sister. She got me a couple of dinosaur themed things... my family knows me too well.
4. Philly finally got some snow yesterday!! Then it rained this morning and most of it is gone now :(
5. I've only ever seen one other cat sit like a human - my parents' old cat Masai.
6. More homemade breakfast! I made hashbrowns from scratch for the first time ever.

So basically, life lately has been homemade breakfasts and cuddling with Lloyd. Oh, and marathon sessions of watching Supernatural with Shawn (season 8 has been crazy!). And we're getting our Christmas tree this afternoon, finally. The last two times we made plans to go the weather has thwarted us - but not today! It won't be nearly as big as last year's, but it'll still be nice to have something bright and festive in the apartment. And we're curious as to how Lloyd will react to having a tree indoors.

Have you started decorating for the holidays yet? Christmas will be here before we know it!


P.S. You can follow me on instagram at username moglustik!

1 comments:

Dannielle @ Chic-a-DeeDee December 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM  

I just followed you, food beer and cats sounds right up my alley :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet