Contributors

Search This Blog

So Many Cats in a Row

Thursday, December 19



jacket: Anthropologie / tank top: Mossimo (Target) / skirt: Urban Outfitters / shoes: Miz Mooz

...Well hello, legs! I don't usually wear skirts this short but I couldn't resist the repeating cat pattern! Most of my skirts hit just above the knee; I haven't worn a skirt this short since my early college years. I don't like feeling as though my skirt could fly up at any moment... but apparently I'll make an exception for cats! I feel it should be mentioned that I wore black tights and boots the day I actually wore this... I just didn't feel like putting on tights just for the photo. It'd be nice if I could take photos on the days I actually wear outfits, but that never seems to be the case. Oh well! With all this cold weather and snow we've been getting lately, I thought it might be nice to reminisce back to a day when bare legs were still appropriate (also clearly pre-Christmas tree time!). Then again, it's supposed to be upwards of 60 degrees in Philadelphia this weekend, so maybe bare legs aren't that far off...

2 comments:

Jennifer,  December 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM  

That skirt is so cute! Great outfit. What? Lloyd isn't sitting in his favourite spot? LOL He is keeping his followers guessing for his grand appearance. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Marine December 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM  

Thank you! He will be making an appearance tomorrow ;) I didn't realize it had been so long since his last one! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet