Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #35

Friday, October 11


The 35 most spectacular National Geographic wildlife photos. They almost don't look real.



A different kind of hoarding.



It took 1000 eggs, 10 pans, 5 burned fingers, 3 hours and 1 bottle of oil to make this egg font.



I don't know if this is real or not, but there's a lake that turns birds into statues.



Holly captured a quintessential New England autumn day. It makes me want to go on a road trip.


+ A great perspective: the case against high school sports.


It's been a busy week but I finally have a few afternoons free this weekend and Monday. I intend to prep a few posts for the following week or two, along with a recipe post! I haven't posted a new recipe in a while, so it's about time I get back on that! I'm finally getting into the swing of my work schedule... it's tough planning things around two and a half jobs! My parents are visiting next week too so I'm looking forward to freeing up some time to spend a day with them.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet