Contributors

Search This Blog

Photo Bombing Lloyd

Thursday, October 17




shirt: Isabella Sinclair (Anthropologie) / pants: Lucky Brand / boots: Blowfish / necklace: Lucky Brand / glasses: Tortoise & Blonde

I love the back detail on this otherwise ordinary button-up. Lace appeals to me more and more as I get older... perhaps I'm growing into a bit of a romantic? And although I've always been a bit on the fence about these pants (still not sure how I feel about skinny jeans on these ol' thunder thighs), I got so many compliments on them the day I wore this that I decided there's no reason for me to feel hesitant about them. And I guess Lloyd liked this outfit too! He was really curious about what I was doing in the bedroom with the door closed.

Full disclosure - I took the last three outfit posts worth of photos on the same day. Hm. Looks like I need to take some more photos! Hopefully in better light... I don't like how grainy and dark these all came out. Is anyone even enjoying these outfit posts? Should I keep doing them? Regardless, it's a good way for me to keep track of what I've already worn to work.


Instagram shot from that day... Jules pizza is awesome!

2 comments:

Jennifer,  October 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

Oh such a cute photo bomber! Lloyd is looking so good. He looks like he has put some weight on in a good way. The detail on your blouse is amazing. I love your photo posts. :)

Marine October 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM  

Haha yeah he has definitely put on some weight... perhaps slightly too much. I think it's the wet food that does it. We feed him dry food 85% of the time, but he loves that wet food.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet