Contributors

Search This Blog

Snapshots

Tuesday, March 29




















Favorite things lately:
  • Cooking & baking ALL THE THINGS. Now if only I could get my recipe filing in order.... (Cats make this difficult, clearly.)
  • Reorganizing our kitchen cabinets... kind-of. Either they're too small, or we have too many things to store, but we struggle to find adequate space for everything. Why do they put cabinets over the refrigerator, microwave, and corner counters? Who is actually able to reach any of these spaces?! I have to climb up onto the counter to reach the top shelves!
  • Eating salads for lunch. Maybe in an attempt to be healthy, or maybe I'm just tired of eating the same two things at work all the time, but either way, I've finally found a salad combo I enjoy. Pickled vegetables are where it's at, yo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet