Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Life - Catching Up

Tuesday, August 11

It has been a while since my last cat life post, and since the other post I had planned for today isn't ready yet, I figured I'd catch you all up on what has been going on with these guys....

Nothing new, really. They've been enjoying their new cat tower that we "saved" for them out of a construction dumpster and cleaned thoroughly. (People throw the strangest things in dumpsters around here!) Lloyd was a little skeptical at first but he came around once he realized it gives him a better view through the window than the old tower did. And he has fully warmed up to Sylvester now, so we are frequently catching them chasing each other or laying together, which always puts a smile on my face. Other than that, they're just up to their regular cat antics. Sleeping, eating, and being ridiculous 85% of the time.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet