Contributors

Search This Blog

Apartment Tour

Thursday, August 13

Finally! Some photos of our apartment. I took these on a way sunnier day than I should have, especially considering one of our blinds in the living room fell down a few weeks ago and we haven't replaced it, so it's extra sunny around here. I know some of you have been curious about how we hang our tapestries and the general decor of our space though, so I took some photos despite the over-exposure. (Both literally and figuratively...) I hope you enjoy this little peek into our world. I love seeing photos of where people live - it helps give a bigger picture of what that person is like. Most of our furniture is from IKEA, and the decorations come from all over, but if you're curious about anything specific, ask in the comments!







































0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet