Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #74

Friday, November 7


The cutest pumpkin thief ever!!



I think I may already have posted this before, but I'm intrigued by the philosophy behind this professor's dumpster living. That's the nicest looking dumpster I've ever seen!



I meant to post this last week, but it's never too late to make these beautiful pumpkin terrariums.


+ Philadelphia, you're a beautiful city.
+ We are all confident idiots.
+ There are some good one-liners here.
+ Fifteen things that make an ordinary day happy.

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Bea,  November 9, 2014 at 4:42 AM  

Did you see this?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/melissaharrison/beautiful-winter-weddings
I like your blog, have been using your basic granola recipe for a while now - it works great!

Marine November 9, 2014 at 8:10 AM  

I did! Thank you :) I'm flattered that you recognized the photos!
And yay! I love that recipe. I keep meaning to add more recipes to the blog... I have a fair amount under my belt, I just need to take the time to make and photograph them all. It's more motivation to do so when I know people are making them though!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet