Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #61

Friday, May 23


Marina Gonella was one of the artist renting studio space at that place I visited in Miami.
I really enjoyed her simple, soothing, collaged landscapes.




A really neat take on fashion design illustrations.




Origami is so cool!!


+ I always enjoy reading birthday reflections.
+ I haven't downloaded it, but I really like the look of this new app.
+ This is what tears look like under a microscope. Who knew we had so many different ones?!
+ Loving the Ace & Jig clothing line... it's like real-life anime character clothes!
+ I'm looking forward to the film Boyhood.

Happy Friday!!! Enjoy your long weekend, if you're lucky enough to have one. My four-day weekend just started :) No work until Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet