Contributors

Search This Blog

Week in photos: Week 17

Saturday, April 26

This week's post is a little short on photos but that's because my friend Sam and I are currently on our way to Miami (yes, I'm actually posting this from the car!!) so these photos only span from Monday to Friday. I figured I'd save the road trip photos for another post. So enjoy some photos of work and of Lloyd, of course!



I made so many scones at work on Friday! This is less than a week's worth though, to give you an idea of how many I make on a regular basis...




Beautiful beets!




Mmmm... chocolate pecan tarts. 




More petit fours- our one customer LOVES these and orders a ton. 




Practicing my cake writing. Good thing I didn't write it this way on the cake. 




Here is said cake. I'm getting better at this frosting game. 




"Pay attention to me, momma!"




"No, really, love me."



How can I not love that face?



Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah April 29, 2014 at 8:52 PM  

Mmmm I love beets! Hope you have an amazing trip!

Camille Leisy,  May 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM  

beets beets beets... beets beets beets... ba ba beets beets. yum

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet