Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #55

Friday, April 4


Absolutely in love with this space. The origami cranes, the plants, the mix of white and raw wood.



Around the World in 80 Diets; an interesting look at different people around the world, the daily food they consume, and what they do for a living.



I think I need this shirt.


+ Some pretty horrifying cooking fails.
+ Ten universal truths, according to Whoorl. Accurate, I'd say.
+ Elizabeth wrote a thought-provoking post about responding to vulnerability.
+ My dad is pretty cool, but this kid's dad works for Dreamworks and makes some pretty awesome home videos.
+ I would totally, most definitely, without a doubt, spend a night in this library.
+ Any Pokemon fans out there? I'm not, but this is entertaining nonetheless.
+ Oh, and this. Because Neil Patrick Harris.



Happy freakin' Friday, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet