Contributors

Search This Blog

Gift Guide: for Yogis

Wednesday, December 2

Yoga has become an important part of my life over the past year, so I'd like to slowly bring some of it to the blog as well. I thought a gift guide would be a great place to start; even if you're not a yogi, I'm sure you know someone who is!


  • The Daily Greatness Yoga Journal seems like a fun way to document your goals and progress.
  • I love when the teacher chimes the wind chimes at the end of class.
  • Though not necessarily yoga related, a cute teapot is practically a must-have for post-yoga relaxation.
  • I'm a fan of a bracelet that reminds you to slow down and breathe.
  • More arm candy (especially om-related) never hurt anyone.
  • I love breezy simple tops when it comes to being comfortable for practice.
  • I've had my eye on a travel-friendly mat for a while. It folds up like a book!
  • Though I don't often use props, I recently found out about the awesomeness of bolsters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet