Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #108

Friday, October 23


This was made using a fish tank!!



Fall has me wanting some plaid in my closet.



Um, can I please live here?!?!


+ Optical illusions are crazy!
+ Cats and dogs can actually love you ...but we all already knew that, right? ;)
+ I'm not a perfume-wearer, but the idea of making my own intrigues me.
+ Maybe I've already shared this before, but I love everything about it.
+ I'm not familiar with half of the characters anymore, but these Disney doodles are cute!
+ I love love stories.
+ You guys. There's a Walking Dead themed cruise. Would you go?

Happy Friday!!!!


Psst! Not Friday-finds related, but I'm having a BOGO sale on Poshmark! Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet