Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #99

Friday, July 24


This cactus pincushion DIY is too cute!!



The coolest dinosaur skeleton necklace I've seen.



I only have one non-gauged ear piercing, so a stud dome would be mighty handy.


+ An awesome map for Philly dwellers, or visitors.
+ The ten benefits of having a cat.
+ Comedians talk about the greatest jokes ever told.
+ A good reminder for us all.
+ This time lapse video reminds me how inconsequential most of life is and that we should appreciate this beautiful planet we inhabit.
+ The OCD in me shudders at this.
+ I want to go to a fox village!!

Happy Friday!!!

1 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  July 25, 2015 at 10:08 PM  

The cactus pin cushions are genius! And so cute :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet