Contributors

Search This Blog

Week in Photos: Week 22

Monday, June 2



Nap time!












...photos of Lloyd need no captions. He's the meat in this photo sandwich.





I caught a horse staring-contest at the Devon Horse Show.





Just to give you an idea of the size of the Budweiser Clydesdales...





Lots and lots and lots of rhubarb for scones.





Somebody ordered one dozen mini pastries.





Black squirrel sighting! Apparently he spotted me too.





Our apartment complex was putting in new windows last week, and since we were both at work while this was happening we had to lock Lloyd in the bathroom while they were there, so he wouldn't escape :( Poor little guy was in the bathroom for over six hours! He's a trooper though. When we got home it was like any normal day for him.





I went into the city to sell some clothes at Buffalo Exchange, and I made $60! So I decided to treat myself at Tria Taproom.





I love Philadelphia!



Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comments:

jami,  June 2, 2014 at 10:11 PM  

good stuff Marine:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet