Contributors

Search This Blog

Switzerland, France, & Italy

Saturday, April 27

I recently spent ten days visiting my family in Switzerland. While there, we also took a weekend trip to Venice, and drove into France to visit both of my grandparents. The trip was filled with lots of driving, lots of walking, lots of cheese and delicious food, a little bit of hiking, and a whole lot of family love. (Aw, forgive me for being sappy.) I was blessed with beautiful weather the entire time I was there. (In fact, I packed for colder weather and in turn, didn't end up wearing half of what I brought with me.) We did quite a bit of traveling in a short amount of time, but I got to see so many neat things and explore new places! I definitely want to go back to Venice for a longer stay, and I'd love to see more of Switzerland. Here are a few photos from my trip.

ITALY:
























SWITZERLAND:














FRANCE:














Everything was so beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet