Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #11

Friday, July 6


A NYT slideshow full of fancy dog houses; ah, to be a dog.





This is what everything looks like when I'm not wearing my glasses/contacts;
clever concept for a series of photographs. (via)





A flickr stream full of epic treehouse photos. It makes me want to finish ours!





Kayla's beautiful bicycle makeover; perhaps I'd ride mine more if it had personality like this!
(via)





I really like these recipe tote bags; and if you know me, you know how much I love pasta bolognese!
(via)



+ New blog for the week: hisandhersbeernotes.com; why didn't Shawn and I think of that?!
+ Not just one video this week! Here are 10 commercials directed by Wes Anderson; it's hard to pick a favorite, but that IKEA one had me laughing out loud.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet