Contributors

Search This Blog

Sketched At Work

Wednesday, January 11

When I started working at Town Hall about a year and a half ago, we were displaying beautiful paintings of Philadelphia area landscapes done by local artist Bill Ternay. We've since gone through many other art displays, but he still stops in on a semi-regular basis. I recently learned that he enjoys discreetly sketching his surroundings. The other day he showed me this sketch he did of me at work:


(Click on the image to see it on a larger scale)


He asked if I'd like a copy and of course I said yes! I can't think of any other time I've been sketched (certainly not to my knowledge, anyway...) The other person in the sketch is another one of our regulars, sipping on a cappuccino.

You can see more of Bill's work here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet