Contributors

Search This Blog

Weekend Recap! One Week Later...

Friday, June 3

Whenever I happen to mention to Shawn that I don't post on here as often as I'd like, or that the flickr is full of photos I've never gotten around to posting here, he always reminds me that I don't have to be so wordy all the time and that I can do mostly-photo posts every once in a while too. Well, Shawn... you have a point. (Shh! Just don't tell him I said that.)

So I'll try to keep it short this time. Key word in that sentence... try.

Here are a few things I've been diggin' lately:
- Pandora's Jurassic 5 channel (seriously, it's all music to my ears)

- amazingly delicious strawberries from the farmer's market (can you think of anything better than local produce? besides homemade cookies?? I didn't think so.)


- our newly re-arranged living room; we moved Shawn's keyboards back to our desk area and put the bookcase in it's place, leaving us with better defined 'office' and 'living' spaces:


- the little details in our apartment, like our various knick-knacks, french candy, and some new salt & pepper shakers for my collection...


- gin and tonics (um, the perfect summer cocktail? fo sho!)

- getting out of the house for a few hours last Friday for some Willie Nelson & friends action (courtesy of my boss, who ended up with some extra tickets at the last minute)

- the double rainbow we spotted after a short heavy rainstorm on our way home from New Jersey on Saturday - it was full on!



We also got to see a full rainbow arch!


- a Sunday well spent with a group of good friends; a few hours at Adventure Aquarium (because seriously, when was the last you've been to an aquarium?!) and a simply delicious dinner shared at El Vez. (traditional Mexican fare - I definitely recommend it next time you're in Philadelphia. Everything we tried illuminated our taste buds like a well choreographed multi-dance number.... if that makes any sense at all.)










There are a ton more photos from the aquarium on our flickr, and a couple of short video clips on our youtube!

Ha! So much for keeping it short and sweet... see what I mean? I just can't stop words from flowing through these finger tips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet